My TBS Online Sale Haul & Birthday Haul
Today’s post is a collaborative shopping haul post which includes my birthday shopping spree with Purva(Read the outfit post here) which was 2 months back 😛 But I had to share it because it included my first ever purchase from MAC 😀 Another haul is my recent online shopping from The Body Shop Online Sale from which I purchased my wishlist products at 40% 🙂
So This is going to a picture heavy post, brace yourself 😀
On My birthday I shopped my wishlist of that time. Here is what all I got:
I did my first ever MAC haul and finally got my first 2 MAC products: MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC35 and Retro Matte Lipstick in shade All Fired Up.
MAC Studio finish concealer has been in my list like forever and this particular lipstick shade which is very bright Fuschia Pink with red undertones, I have been hunting for a long time and the search ended at Retro matte All Fired Up.
Rest of the haul is from newU. I bought 6 products from newU.
1. Za Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel which made to my wishlist since its launch was announced.
2. Maybelline Dream Satin Skin two way cake which is again a new launch and after my good experience with Maybelline Clearglow all in one compact, I had to have it 🙂
3. Maybelline Go Graffiti Nail Polish in Flower Power & Green Graffiti which was a new launch at that time and I love maybelline…do I need to say more??? 😀
4. L’oreal Color Riche Pure Red Star Collection Lipstick – Pure Rouge, I resisted purchasing it through all sales but as sson as I swatched it..Oh boy!!! I couldn’t fight the temptation.
5. Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lipstick – Scarlet Drill, this was Purva’s recommendation for me and I bought it. It is one of the most gorgeous shades I have. By the way I made Purva buy one of my recommendations too 😉
With all this purchase I got this cute makeup pouch complimentary, yayyyy.
So This is my birthday haul.
Now TBS sales are my favorite among all, they are like biggest sales for me as I get my favorite products at upto 50% discount. I hoard my favorites from the sale 🙂
This time I couldn’t find anything good on store sale so I thought to checkout the online sale and thank god I did 🙂 I got all my wishlist products at 40% discount on their site which were not in stock or not on sale at stores.
The products were packaged really well and delivered safely.
Inside the carton products were tight-packed in thin plastic to prevent spillage/leakage during courier transit. I got each product in perfect condition.
Here is what all I got this time:
1. TBS Banana Shampoo and Conditioner:
I wanted to try this for a long time and happy to get it at 40% off. Both Shampoo and Conditioner are priced at 795/- INR for 250ml each but I got them for 477/- INR each. 🙂
2. TBS Moringa Body Lotion & TBS Cocoa Body Butter:
TBS Moringa shower gel is one of my favorite so I wanted to try TBS Moringa body lotion and what can be a better reason to buy it than a 40% off sale 😀 I did my winter shopping of body butter as well(Bring me some cocoa :D).
3. TBS Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist:
I tested TBS Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist during last visit and liked it but they had this out of stock, now I know it was for good as I got it for 40% off now. Super sensuous fragrance, I can’t help but smell this again and again 🙂
Phewwwww!!! Long post. Lots of reviews are lined up and I’m really trying to settle in with my new responsibilities.
Drop your comments below. Also suggest if you want any particular review first.
Till next time…take care…xoxo.