Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack Review
Today I’m here with review of a facemask/pack which is very affordable and effective on acne/breakouts 🙂 and it has been reviewed almost million times in blogging world but I had to share my views too because it is a classic in India 🙂 here presenting review of Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack.
A Few days I saw these cutest sachets of Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack at supermart and I was so tempted that I picked up 4 of these. It is pair of sachets that comes together.
What it does:
Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Pack brings together the goodness of Neem, Fuller’s Earth and Turmeric, which work together to regulate excess oil secretion, clean clogged pores and prevent the recurrence of pimples.
Price, Quantity & Shelf-life:
2*8gm(16gm) : 15/- INR
50gm : 70/- INR
100gm : 130/- INR
Shelf-life of 3 years.
Key ingredients(Taken from here):
- Neem is an excellent skin care ingredient known for its antibacterial properties. It improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections such as acne, boils and ulcers. Neem tackles bacteria from the root and prevents the recurrence of pimples and blemishes.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb also has strong anti-inflammatory properties which soothe your skin gently. It also makes your skin soft and supple.
- Fuller’s Earth is an excellent cleanser. It removes deep-seated dirt and skin pollutants.
Sodium MethylParaben IP, Sodium PropylParaben IP, Imidazolidinyl Urea, DMDM Hydantoin.
Directions to Use:
Apply Purifying Neem Pack evenly over cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes and mouth. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes, and remove with a wet sponge or towel. Rinse with cool water. For optimal results, use once a week.
Best for oily and pimple-prone skin.
Simple pack of 2 white sachets with Neem leaves print on it. Bigger packaaging comes in a white tube with neem leaves print on it and a green flip open cap. Both packaging are travel friendly and these little sachets make perfect travel companion 🙂
Color & Texture:
Color of Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack is dark green which turn light green after drying. Texture is a bit gritty which makes it a perfect exfoliant as well. It spreads easily on skin with finger tips as well as facepack brush.
As it claims it soothes skin and helps in controlling acne. It works on existing breakouts and reduces inflammation around it. It reduces size of the pimple. I apply Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack on cleaned face and leave it on till it dries after that i damp my face a little and massage it on my face in circular motion, then wash it off and tada!!! hello to squeaky clean skin 🙂 I don’t know how it performs on severe acne but it definitely helps.
I like the tingling sensation it gives on application, nothing major as my super sensitive skin could bear it 🙂
Here is my fotd with it :P(Can’t believe I did it :D)
What I like about Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack:
- travel friendly packaging.
- Natural Anti-bacterial active ingredients.
- Exfoliates the skin.
- Soothes and cools irritated skin.
- Reduces inflammation around acne/breakouts.
- Reduces size of existing pimples.
- Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin.
What I don’t like about Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack:
- Contains parabens.
- Might be a little drying for dry skinned people(But nothing a good moisturizer can’t take care of).
Final Verdict: 4.5/5
Recommended : Yes.
I am having a major crush on it these days so definitely gonna repurchase it 🙂
Have you used Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack? What are your views about it? Are you willing to try Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack?
Drop your comments below in comment section. Love to here your opinions 🙂
Till next time…take care…xoxo.