Maybelline Colorshow Go Graffiti Nailpaints _ Green Graffiti & Flower Power Review & Swatches
I’m late with reviews on Maybelline Go graffiti range but It’s better late than never 😛 So Today’s post is going to be short and sweet with loads of nail swatches 😀 Enjoy…
Maybelline colorshow had already been ruling hearts then came glitter mania which was instant hit, now go graffiti which stole my heart already. Maybelline says it is “Nailart in a bottle” 🙂 I am here with 2 shades Green Graffiti and Flower Power.
- Packaging is typical colorshow with a little graffiti polka prints on cap. Brush is good too.
- Consistency of these nailpaint is bit on thicker side, so leaving cap open for a long time might dry it out sooner.
- Green Graffiti is a pastel green jelly like polish with orange and blue hexes and white micro beads.
- Flower power has beautiful white flowers, bigger orange hexes, smaller white hexes and white micro beads in a clear base, so it looks good as top coat 🙂
- Pigmentation of Green Graffiti is below average and you need atleast 3 coats for opaque finish while Flower Power looks great in one coat but you will have to work a little hard to get flower on each nail 🙂 But the nailpaint dries very fast so layering is not a tedious task.
- Staying power is max 4 days after which it starts to peel-off like this(Thick consistency and applying more coats is responsible for it.
- Price of these nailpaints is 145/- INR which makes it reasonable as you are truly getting Nailart in a bottle.
- Here are NOTDs.
Final Verdict: 4/5
I’m loving these and might get other shades too 🙂 Pigmentation and staying power could have been better. I totally recommend these. Go get yourself one of these if you haven’t already 🙂
Have you used Maybelline GO graffiti Range? Do not forget to drop your comments below. 🙂
Till next time… take care…xoxo.