How was your weekend? Mine was good. Did some street shopping after a long time. Today I am here to share My Envy Box Feb 2016 Forest Essential Special Edition. Forest Essentials have completed 15 years and they have curated a special My envy Box for celebrating their successful 15 years. I was really excited for this months’s My Envy Box.
The box is beautiful white colored with colorful peacocks printed over it. See for yourself how beautiful it looks:
This is the description of products which are part of this month’s My Envy Box:
So Let’s unbox My Envy Box Feb 2016:
Here is the list of products in My MEB:
- Forest Essentials Lightening & Brightening Tejasvi Emulsion, 8gm, 675/- INR.
- Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash, 50 ml, 295/- INR.
- Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap, 50gm, 295/- INR.
- Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub, 8gm, 575/- INR.
- Forest Essentials Ultra Rich Dazzling Body Lotion, 50ml, 375/- INR.
Let’s have a look at individual product:
1. Forest Essentials Lightening & Brightening Tejasvi Emulsion:
I have received 8gm sample of famous FE Tejasvi Emulsion. This has been in my wishlist but never bought it because of the price, I wanted to try their sample and here it is in all its glory 🙂 Super excited to try it out.
2. Forest Essentials Silkening Shower Wash:
I love shower gels and when they come all chemical free, there is nothing better 🙂 This is a good 50ml sized sample and good enough to judge the product.
3. Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap:
I am not a fan of soaps but this is sugar soap and claims to be clarifying and purifying. It has Organic natural oils. 50gm is tiny but I don’t mind when it is by FE.
4. Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Scrub:
This is again hand pounded organic fruit scrub, so much goodness in the name itself 🙂 Excited to try it out. I rarely use scrubs as most of them manage to irritate my skin, hoping this will suit my sensitive skin 🙂 I feel 8gm sample is bit less to judge a scrub.
5. Forest Essentials Ultra Rich Dazzling Body Lotion:
I can never get enough of body lotions and I like to try different ones. This is a 50ml sample which is good enough to judge the product but it surely is costly for a body lotion.
I wanted to try so many FE products as I had great experience with their rose water and ubtan. This box is full of Forest Essentials Samples and the sample sizes are good enough to judge the products except scrub. And here is special 10% discount coupon when you shop from forest essentials website:
Overall My Envy Box Feb 2016 Forest Essentials Special Edition get a thumbs up from my side. If you haven’t booked this already, do it now here.
Have you got your My envy box Feb 2016? How do you find it? Share your thoughts.
Till next time…take care…xoxo.