I have mentioned before also that I’m grateful to have blessed with beautiful long hair but the pollution can ruin anything and hence it did cause hair breakage long time back and due to which i get flyaways in my hair all the time. So whenever I see Anti-frizz products I jump with joy and want to try them asap. So when BBlunt team has sent me their BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream as a part of #SenseiOfSmooth campaign, I was super duper happy and decided to try and test it from the very next hair wash.
I have been using BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream for almost 20days/9 washes now and I’m here to share my views on it…Read on to know the details 🙂
BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream:
This versatile cream ensures your hair looks great, however hot,dry or humid it gets out there. It enhances natural movement, smoothens and leaves you in charge, whatever the weather.
Price, Quantity & Shelf-life:
450/- INR for 150 gm.
175/- INR for 50 gm.
24 Months of shelf-life. Available online as well as in stores.
How to use BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream:
Works best on damp, towel dried hair. Take a small quantity into your palms. Apply evenly, focusing on mid-lengths & ends, keeping away from the scalp. Style as desired.
My Experience with BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream:
The packaging of BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream is my favorite. It comes in a black-grey ombre bottle with information written in white and pink font. The pump dispenser has a simple lock mechanism which makes it fuss-free, easy to use and travel-friendly.
Consistency & Scent:
BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream has non-sticky creamy texture but a light creamy consistency. It has mild floral fragrance which linger a while and I love it.
- On Non-oiled hair post wash without conditioner: I have used it the way it is suggested on the packaging. I washed my non-oiled hair with shampoo and then applied BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream on my towel-dried hair. I spread it evenly and then used my tangle-teezer to comb through to spread it more evenly. After drying my hair had very less flyaways and by end of the day my hair looked more sleek with almost all the flyaways tamed. Anti-frizz effect lasted for almost 2 days.
- On non-oiled hair post wash with conditioner: This way it worked better at taming frizz. Almost negligible flyaways. If you have conditioned your hair watch out for quantity of this cream, do not over-apply.
- On Oiled hair post wash: Next time I washed my oiled hair and applied BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream on towel dried hair, it performed even better and while drying also I saw almost negligible flyaways. Win-win for 2 days.
- On towel-dried hair before low heat styling: Then I have decided to put it to heat styling test. I usually do not heat-treat my hair but I have decided to use my Philips hair styler(Review coming soon). I washed my hair, applied BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream on towel-dried hair, then used my Philips Air styler to blow-dry my hair, It worked beautifully and I did not see any flyaways and my hair felt soft and silky and hydrated without any extra heat protectant. It did not let blow-drying strip any moisture from my hair. But I would suggest to use a heat protectant if you use high heat-treatment frequently. Effect lasted 3 days(few points to my Philips Air styler as well).
- On dry hair before low heat styling: I have tried BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream on dry hair as well and styled my hair with Philips air styler and it has not made my hair greasy/flat and my hair have looked well behaved.
What I like:
- Anti-frizz claim is true.
- Frizz control for 2 days.
- Does not weight down hair.
- No residue or buildup on hair.
- Good enough for low-heat styling as well.
- Reasonably priced and goes a long way.
- Nice mild floral fragrance.
- I can skip conditioner with this.
What I do not like:
- Might not be long lasting anti-frizz effect on extremely frizzy hair.
- Not conditioner replacement for dry hair.
Final Verdict: 4.5/5
BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream works well at taming frizz and fulfills its anti-frizz claim to great extent. It is really handy and time saving whenever you are feeling too lazy or in too much hurry to apply conditioner. The frizz control lasts for 2 days on my hair, though on extremely frizzy hair the effect may last only a day. It does not add extra shine to hair. Do not over-apply it otherwise your hair might look flat.
Recommended: Absolutely Yes.
Repurchase: Yes. This has been best leave-in treatment so far 🙂
So Definitely I’m in love with BBlunt Climate Control Anti-Frizz Leave-in Cream these days. Have you used this product? Share your thoughts below.
Till next time…take care…xoxo.