Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Fortifying Conditioner Review
I hope you all are doing great. Today’s post is also not only for girls but also for guys 🙂 When I’m washing my hair every alternate day I prefer to use a rather mild and a rather rebalancing and fortifying sort of shampoo and conditioner (both usually from same range) which can minimize the damage and also add moisture to hair. Today’s post is about my conditioner from the same range “Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Fortifying” as my HG shampoo which I have already reviewed here.
Read on to find out how it performed in its test.
Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Fortifying Conditioner Claims:
- Biolage Fortetherapie strengthens and helps reconstruct damaged, chemically-treated or coarse hair
- Enriched with VitaForse Technology, a restorative fusion of Ceramide, Bamboo and Mango Seed Oil
- Fortifies hair’s inner cuticle and helps defend against future breakage
- Leaves hair stregthened, shiny and resilient with a smooth, soft finish
- Biolage Fortifying Conditioner strengthens, moisturizes and helps detangle damaged, chemically-treated or coarse hair
- Provides internal cuticle strengthening and resiliency to help resist against future damage and breakage
- Hair is strengthened, smooth, soft and shiny.
- Ideal for chemically treated, damaged hair.
aqua/water, cetearylalcohol, behentrimoniumchloride, amodimethicone, cetylesters, fragnance, methylparaben, laurel, peg/ppg-18/18 methicone, mangiferaindica, mango seed oil, propyleneglycol, trideceth 6, limonine, citric acid, chlorhexodinedihydrochloride, poloxamer 407, dodecene, paullinia, cupana seed extract, cetrimoniumchloride, hexyl cinnamal, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, coumarin, bambusa vulgaris extract, sorbitol,(fil 026895/1)
Price & Shelf Life:
My Experience with the Matrix Biolage Fortetherapie Fortifying Conditioner:
Shampoo comes in a white opaque bottle with green colored graphics on it. Packaging gives quite simple and herbal look to it. It is travel friendly bottle but still I keep it in zip-lock just in case.
Texture & Color:
Shampoo is very creamy pearly white colored which has creamy consistency, neither very thick nor runny.
I purchased it along with the shampoo from the same range and together they work really well. When I use it along with the shampoo from the same range and sometimes use serum after wash and my hair feel touchably smooth and frizz-free to great extent. It does not control the frizz that much if you use it shampoo from other range. After regular usage with shampoo from same range it does control frizz and rehydrate and rebalance your hair.
Overall I love this conditioner it is not my HG though but I always keep coming back to this because I love the shampoo from this range and I prefer to use shampoo and conditioner from same ranges.
What I like:
- Majority claims are true.
- Does frizz control if used regularly with Shampoo and serum from same range.
- You can feel the difference from very first wash.
- Keeps hair smooth, shiny and detangled.
- Does not make hair greasy.
- Did not cause any extra hair fall
- Does not build up on hair.
- Have very mild pleasant fragrance which lingers a while.
- Sturdy travel friendly packaging.
- Reasonably priced and available at most of the salons.
What I don’t like:
- Dupes are available in market (Please buy from trusted salons only).
- Does not control frizz effectively.
- Contains alcohol and Parabens.
Final verdict: 4/5(-ve for SLS and parabens)
I have already repurchased it several times. Definitely do give it a try. It’s a nice conditioner if you wash your hair very frequently.
Have you used this conditioner? Drop your comments in comment section.. take care…xoxo