Heylo Eeryone, While I am not able to find proper setup for filming makeup look videos and also I’m a bit lazy and always getting ready in a hurry so I don’t really remember to film looks. So I have decided I’ll atleast click good pictures and can give you step by step details on how to achieve the look. Today I’m showing an ethnic makeup look which I did for Eid special collab. But this look is so verstaile that it can easily pass as a wedding guest makeup or even makeup for some bridal functions like mehandi/haldi if you want. So without further blabbering let’s have a look at this Wedding Guest Makeup Look.
Avene thermal water.
Clinique moisture surge.
The body shop Moisture Foundation shade 03 and Essence Matte Mousse Foundation shade 01 matte beige.
Maybelline age rewind concealer in shade neutralizer.
PS(Primark) loose Powder in shade 02.
SUGAR Contour De Force Face Palette 01 subtle summit.
Colourpop Yes please and Perception Palatte.
Studiowest Kajal Black.
Sugar Eye warned you so matte eyeliner black swan.
Applied NYC lash and brow gel.
Matte grey eyeshadow from Revolution Beauty Hot smoked palette.
The Body Shop Metal Lip Liquid Plum Titanium 08( it is beautiful metallic plummy red).
How to Achieve This Wedding Guest Makeup Look:
- I always love to do my base makeup first. I have use Avene Thermal water to tone my face, this also helps calming down my skin. Moisturized my face with Clinique Moisture Surge.
- I have mixed 2 foundations here as winter shade is too light and summer shade is too dark for me at the moment. I have first applied The Body Shop Moisture Foundation Shade 03 and then went with Essense Mousse foundation in shade 01 Matte Beige above it.
- Next I have used Maybelline age rewind concealer in shade Neutralizer under my eyes and center of my forehead to brighten it up.
- Set My face with PS Beauty(Primark) Loose powder in shade 02.
- Then used blush, bronzer and highlighter from Sugar Contour De Force Face Palette 01 Subtle Summit.
- Next I like to do eyes, Since this step might result in some fallouts so you can put a little loose powder under your eyes to catch the fallouts.
Took bright yellow shade “Mischief” from Colourpop Yes Please Palette and applied it as transition shade. From outer to inner corner.
Took rusty orange shade “Big Cocktails” from Colourpop Yes Please Palette and applied it in crease and bring it till inner corner. Build up the color as required. Again take little yellow in fluffy brush and blend the edges between 2 shades.
Took rusty red shade “spoiled” from Colourpop Yes Please Palette and deepen the crease and also apply the side on inner and outer 1/3 of the eyes. Build up the color and then take a clean blending brush to blend the edges.
Now took dark muddy brown shade “French Kiss” from Colourpop Yes Please Palette on a pencil brush and deepen the in er and outer corner.
Took a bit concealer to cut center part of the eyes and create a base for the pop of shimmer. Cut like half inverted circle.
Took yellowish golden shade “Diva” from Colourpop Perception palette and applied it at the center of the lid where concealer was used.
Took a bit more brighter golden shade “TF” from perception palette and applied it in center of previously applied “diva” more of gradient style.
To complete the gradient apply a silvery golden. Shade “unbothered” from perception palette in the very center.
Used Studiowest Kohl in Black to tightline eyes. Sugar Eye warned you so matte eyeliner to create winged liner.
Applied NYC lash and brow gel. Then filled with matte grey eyeshadow from Revolution hot smoked palette.
Used The Body Shop Metal Lip Liquid Plum Titanium 08( it is beautiful metallic plummy red).
So that’s it…I completed whole makeup in half an hour and clicking pictures took even more time 😆 if any of your recreate this look, please do not forget to share and tag me.
Till next time…take care…xoxo.