The great thing about blogging world is you get to know new people with common interests and few of them becomes good friends you cherish. Also it feel great that fellow bloggers acknowledge your work and share a token of appreciation as well. The Leibster Award is one such token of appreciation. I have been nominated for Liebster award before and did a post about it here. Afterwards I have been nominated again for The Liebster Award by these pretty ladies:
- Dhanshree Soni of Makeup, Beauty and More.
- Ghazala Naseem of Indian Beauty Bloom.
- Sudha G of Shades of a Dusky Woman.
- Anamika of Natural Beauty And Makeup.
I have felt overwhelmed with the love and appreciation but sadly could not do the post that time so I have decided to do a collaborative post this time.
If any of you have no idea what Liebster Award is, then a short intro:
Liebster award was originated in Germany with the intention to know and discover new blogs and welcome them to the blogosphere.The word “Liebster” has so many meanings like darling, sweetest, kind, lovely etc etc..
The rules for The Liebster award-
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions that the person who nominated you has asked on your blog.
- Make a list of your own questions.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award.
I’m going to answer question blogger wise, So this is going to be a rather lengthy post, please bear with me.
Dhanshree’s Questions for me:
1. What is your favourite makeup product?
2. Favourite holiday destination where you would like to go?
3. Any bad experience with blogging till now?
A. No, Everyone has been kind to me (Fingers crossed).
4. What kind of eye liner do you prefer to wear- Gel,liquid or pencil?
A. Pencil, Retractable ones to be precise as they are fuss-free 🙂
5. Which is the one product that you have been keeping an eye over it, but yet to buy it?
A. the Balm The Manizer Sisters Luminizer Collection Palette.
6. Any suggestion,advice or remark for me or my blog?
A. She is off the blog these days and I really wish she starts blogging again 🙂
Ghazala’s Questions for me:
1. How did you decide on the title of your blog?
A. I wanted a name that fits the purpose of my blog which was: I have sensitive skin, I want to give sensible advice and from my reviews people can sense what is right for them. So we(Me and Mr husband) came up with Sense It Eve, which sounds like sensitive, covers senseful talk and Eve is for Girl 🙂
2. Why did you start blogging?
A. I was very fond of skincare and haircare and eyemakeup and being a sensitive skinned girl nt every product suited my skin. My friends and roommates used to rely on me for good advice on these and this made me happy. So my roommates encouraged me to start my own blog where I can share whatever knowledge I have and fulfill my passion 🙂
3. What are your three must have beauty products ?
A. CTM. Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer.
4. Which is your favourite cosmetic brand and why?
A. Maybelline. Their products are good quality and affordable 🙂
5. Which is your favourite Holiday destination?
A. I have Venice in my dream holiday vacation.
6. Home made food or Restaurant food ? and why ?
A. Home made food anytime. It is healthy and tasty and it is personal touch 🙂
7. What is your Stress-Buster?
A. Dancing and Music.
8. How has blogging helped you to grow as a person ?
A. I am learning time management and multitasking. Also I am learning to prioritise things 🙂
9. Favourite Website ? and Why?
A. There are many. I love blogs.
10. Favourite Online store ?
A. Again many. I’ll list my most used.
For makeup : Nykaa, Purplle, Amazon.
For Clothing/Shoes/Accessories: Jabong, Shopnineteen, Myntra.
For Gadgets: eBay, Amazon.
11.What did you like most about my blog( If anything) ?
A. I love your recipes 🙂
Sudha’s Questions for me:
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
A. Already shared above.
2. Which was your very first brand of makeup?
A. I guess Lakme.
3. Are you a ‘Werewolf’ or a ‘Vampire’ kinda person? If none, that’s too sad 🙁
A. Totally a Vampire 😛
4. What is your favorite comfort food?
A. Panipuri & Dark Chocolate.
5. If someone is offering you an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
A. I would love to go on Europe Trip 🙂
6. Have you had any supernatural/paranormal experience?
A. Yes. Back in my childhood days I was going to sleep quite late in night after finishing my studies and I felt someone slapped me hard on my cheek. I thought it was mom because she was asking me to sleep for a long time but as soon as I turned on the light, there was no one. I asked mom if it was her she said no.
7. What according to you is the most coolest super power?
A. To heal.
8. What would you like to master when it comes to makeup?
A. Everything 😀
9. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
A. You have a really good heart 🙂 . Also when someone told my friend(Not in front of me) that Anyone would be really lucky to have a friend like me 🙂
10. If you could switch bodies with someone else for a day, who would it be?
A. Damon Salvatore 😛
11. Do you have any habit(s) that you would love to break?
A. I have a habit of overthinking the problems, they keep haunting my mind until I resolve them. I really need to chill and let go sometimes 🙂
Anamika’s Questions for me:
1. When and why did you start blogging?
A. I have started blogging in April 2014 🙂 Answer to why is already above.
2. What do you hate & like about blogging?
A. I do not like and follow the number game. Except that I like everything about blogging like following your passion, sharing your interests and finding people who have same interest as yours and many more.
3. Besides blogging, what is your favourite pass time?
A. Watching movies/seasons, browsing blogs, youtube and shopping sites 7 reading books. I do any of these depending upon time in hand 🙂
4. Any beautiful memory in your blogging journey, that you want to share with us?
A. When a very old friend of mine pinged me on facebook that she bought Maybelline Cheeky Glow Fresh Coral just because of my review 🙂 There are moments like this which makes me happy 🙂
5. YouTube/Twitter/FB/GooglePlus/LinkedIn/Instagram/Pinterest, which is your favourite social media & why?
A. First Youtube, Second Instagram because they are chaos-free.
6. What is your favourite time of the day for writing blog posts?
A. Anytime which I can squeeze from my day but I mostly write posts at night or evening.
7. Given a chance amongst Beaches, Mountains or Desserts, what would be your ideal holiday destination?
A. Beaches 🙂
8. Any favourite beauty blog?
A. Many actually. I have discovered many good and genuine blogs along the journey and I follow them 🙂
9. For a dinner date, what would be your ideal dress code?
A. Depends on the place and my mood 🙂 But most probably I would wear a dress or some good top with pants 🙂
10. Till now which is your favourite blog post? Please share the link.
A. I never thought about it. But I’m not sure if I can pick a favourite as I love all of them.
11. Where do you see your blog in the next 3 years down the line?
A. Well known to be very reliable and versatile blog 🙂
Wow that was a super lengthy post and I tried my best to answer 🙂 I hope you enjoyed reading these random questions and answers about me.
I am sure many of the bloggers are already nominated. So this is my open nomination for everyone who can manage to do this post. Here is my set of questions:
1. Bold Lips or Bold eyes?
2. Lipstick/Eyeliner/Concealer/Eyeshadows..Which makeup product you own the most?
3. Flats/Heels for everyday?
4. Best pass-time?
5. What makeup products are in your handbag right now?
6. Your Favorite Skincare product?
7. Accessories or Shoes? What would you rather buy?
8. Favorite skincare brand?
9. Favorite makeup brand?
10. One thing in your beauty and makeup routine you can not live without(swear by)?
Answer these if you can. Do not forget to shower some love.
Till next time…take care.