I’m more of a BB/CC cream girl on day to day routine and I use foundations very rarely so I like to try a lot of BB and CC creams. I got Inveda 8 in 1 BB Cream in shade Fair in my March 2015 fabbag and I was excited to try it as it claimed to be paraben free. I have finished this BB cream and this is a pending post so I have decided to share my review on this. Let’s read on to discover if it is right for you and me 🙂
Inveda 8 in 1 BB Cream:
Enriched with Almond& Magnolia, BB Cream provides protection to skin along with other multiple benefits. It effectively conceals blemishes, fine lines & wrinkles & is a perfect base for makeup. Also, hydrates & tones Skin. It is Anti Ageing & has SPF 20 which protects Skin from UVA & UVB rays of the Sun. BB Cream Matt suits wheatish complexion.Net Volume: 15ml
How to use it:
Apply it directly after cleansing the face(Combination/oily skin) or after application of Moisturizer(Normal/Dry skin).
Price, Quantity & Shelf-life:
140/- INR for 15ml. 36 months(3 yrs) shelf-life.
2: Fair(For lighter complexions) and Matt(For Wheatish Complexion).
My Experience with Inveda 8 in 1 BB Cream:
Beautiful, Sturdy and travel friendly.
Texture & Consistency:
Non-sticky lotion like consistency.
Coverage & Smell:
Light and even coverage when applied on its own. It evens out skin tone, gives even-toned smooth appearance and hides minor imperfections. It does not hide major blemishes, dark circles or major spots. Coverage is not buildable by layering it as it crumbles upon layering but when you set it with powder, coverage becomes light to medium. It does not settle into fine lines and does not oxidize.
It does not smell all herbal and smells more like foundations which is a good point as I like neutral smelling makeup products(Except lipstick :P).
Finish and Staying power:
It claims to give matte finish but I feel it is more on dewy side. Here are few different conditions in which I have tried this cream on my combination skin and how this BB cream performed in those conditions:
1. Normal weather/Over a Moisturizer: I applied it over moisturizer on my combination skin and set it with compact, it made my skin oily in 3 hours.
2. Normal Weather/Directly on skin: I skipped moisturizer this time and applied this cream directly on my cleansed toned face, set it with compact and it survived good 6-7 hours this time.
3. Hot/Humid weather/Directly on skin: Applied directly on cleansed toned skin, set with compact. It stayed on for 5 hours then started to make my skin oily.
4. Cold/dry weather/Directly on skin: Applied directly on skin, set with compact, it stayed almost 9 hours. Though I noticed my dry patches were noticeable.
5. Cold/dry weather/Over a Moisturizer: I applied light weight moisturizer, then Inveda 8 in 1 BB Cream and set it with compact, it stayed for almost 9 hours, did not highlight my dry patches.
What I like:
- Beautiful travel friendly packaging.
- Natural looking coverage with even-toned smooth finish.
- Light non-greasy consistency.
- Works for all skin type when applied in different ways.
- Dewy finish.
- Has SPF 20 but does not look ghostly in photographs 🙂
- Does not leave any white cast.
- Moisturizes skin.
- Blends really well without being patchy.
- Does not oxidize and does not become patchy during the day.
- Reasonably priced.
- Does not irritate or breakout sensitive skin.
- Paraben free.
- Easy online availability.
What I don’t like:
- Very less quantity.
- Only 2 shades(Really! how can you fit so many skin complexions in 2 shades :|)
- Lesser SPF.(SPF20 is good for winters but not otherwise)
- Can highlight dry patches if not moisturized/scrubbed properly.
- Can be oily in summers if layered.
Final Verdict: 4.2/5
Inveda 8 in 1 BB Cream is good option with light coverage for everyday makeup. It is suitable for every skin type 🙂
What are your thoughts about Inveda 8 in 1 BB Cream? Share your thoughts in comment section below.
Till next time…take care…xoxo.