Heylo Everyone, Finally I’m here with you all with a makeup look video. This is how I generally do my makeup for any party. For my everyday office makeup look, I’ll try to film another video. However you can checkout my 9 days of office makeup looks series here. But today I have decided to share a video about daytime look using minimum products and tools and then how you can transform same look into a nighttime look. This will come handy specially when you are travelling or in hurry or when you have to head out for a party directly from office. So without any further adieu let’s watch the video…
Easy DayTime to NightTime Party Makeup Using Minimum Products:
- The Body shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser.
- MUA Matte Foundation shade 1 soft beige
- Johnson’s & Johnson’s baby powder
- Lollipop Concealer 21 Light Beige
- MUA Glamour Nights Eye Shadow Palette (Review & swatches)
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Pencil – Vert Expressif
- NYX Blush – Dusty Rose PB02
- Oriflame Very Me Peach Me Perfect Powder – Bronze 27078
- P2 clump breaker mascara
- Chambor extreme wear transfer-proof liquid lipstick 481(Day look) & 483(Night look)
- NYC Lash & Brow Gel.
Here are few pictures of the looks. I forgot to click pictures of daytime look 😛 (Inexperience in this field).
Day Time Makeup Look:
Night Time Makeup Look:
You can use different products also if you feel like you can skip some steps as per your convenience. This is my first attempt to do such video, so any feedbacks or suggestions are welcome. Feel free to share your thoughts in comment section below.
Till next time…take care…xoxo.