Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash Review
I’ve been loving herbal products lately and I’m back with another review of a herbal facewash. Product I’m talking about is from Patanjali Ayurvedic (a venture of baba ramdev) and it’s called “Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash”.
Read on to know if it has impressed me or not.
About the Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash:(as per patanjali)
Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash is a soap free herbal formulation. Its gentle cleansing action controls moisture and natural balance of skin. Neem and Tulsi kills germs while honey (wow it has honey too) and aloe moisturize and rejuvenate the skin tissues to make complexion fresh smooth and beautiful. It also helps to prevent pimples.
Aloe Vera, Neem, Tulsi.
Usage: Apply gently on wet face and massage gently for 1 minute.
Price & Shelf-life:
INR 45 for 60gm. 18 months shelf life.
Skin type: For normal to oily skin.
My Experience with Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash:
Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash comes in a white tube with minty green and fuschia prints and fonts over it. It has a flip-open cap which tightly shuts and makes it travel friendly.
Color & Texture:
Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash is a minty green gel facewash with medium consistency.
Smell is herbal and a lot like Himalaya neem facewash.
What I like about Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash:
- Good for acne prone skin as it contains neem & tulsi. Though it’s more effective when used as per instructions (i.e. massage for 1 min).
- Reduces size of pimple if used as per instruction.
- Doesn’t break-out or irritate sensitive skin.
- Doesn’t dry out skin.
- Parabean free.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Controls oil for good amount of time.
- Not harsh on skin and gives clean feeling.
- Pea-size amount is enough to lather.
What I Don’t like about Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash:
- It needs to be massaged for 1 min on skin only then I could see any effects on pimple. Otherwise it was useless for me.
- Availability is only at patanjali stores.
Final Verdict: 4.2/5
It is not a HG facewash for me. But I would prefer Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash anyday over Himalaya neem facewash. I would repurchase it if I want to use neem facewash again. It’s the best neem facewash so far. Yes go give a try if you can get your hands on it. You’ll love it.
Have you used Patanjali Neem Tulsi Facewash ? how do you find it? Please share your thoughts in comment section…would love to hear from you guys…xoxo