“Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside” – Chanel
It has been a while since I have posted OOTD here… So many outfits have been in my mind and my phone gallery but none could make it here. Finally I have dug into my phone gallery to edit some pics and here we are. This is what I wore to an official event. I love elegant dressing when it comes to office events. It was almost end of summer but I decided to keep it alive in my outfit. I have paired a fitted colourblocked skirt with white lace top with floral accents on sleeves. Classic black pumps and black leather strap watch to complete the outfit and no other accessories. I am a firm believer of Less is more ;). I kept my makeup minimal with bright lipstick.
And never forget: “A SMILE is The Prettiest Thing You can Wear“…
- Skirt: Veromoda (Similar here)
- Top: FashionMia
- Watch: Daniel Wellington Dapper Sheffield.
- Black Pumps: Tresmode (You can check out some options at FSJshoes)
- Face: Maybelline BB cream 01 Light, Sugar Compact 01 Latte, Sugar blush 01 peach peak.
- Eyes: Pale pink eyeshadow all over lids from Lakme Quad Desert rose, The Body Shop Gel pencil Pencil, Oriflame The one waterproof Mascara black.
- Brows: matte grey brown shadow to fill and NYC lash and brow mascara to set.
- Lips: MAC Matte Lipstick Chili.
I hope you loved the look… Let me know in comment section if you would love to see more official/formal looks or casual looks…
Till next time…take care…xoxo.