My The Body Shop Big Sale Shopping Haul
Heylo lovely ladies,
What’s up? Sale season is here, there are sales everywhere, so go indulge in some guilty-free shopping 😛
I have TBS (The Body Shop) membership so I’ve gone to member special preview-sale Flat 50%.. I always wait for this sale 🙂 as you get lots of good stuff for great discounts.
This is all I got for myself 🙂
1. Special Edition Blueberry Shower gel: I love TBS shower gels. Blueberry series is special edition and for limited period only. I saw so many yummy reviews on it so wanted to give it a try. When I saw this whole series at 50% rack, I picked it up instantly like there’s no tomorrow 😛
2. Special Edition Blueberry body lotion: This smells heaven. I’ll do a review on it later.
3. Special Edition Blueberry lip butter: Blueberries on lips??? I don’t mind 😀
4. Tea tree pore minimiser: This was not on 50% discount. But for members they have offer of “Buy 3 get 20%”. This is a primer for blemished skin and it mattifies. Since monsoon is approaching I thought this must be a good pick being tea-tree product.
5. Atlas Mountain Rose Fragrance mist: Originally I wanted to pick “white musk smoky rose” but that is never on 50% discount and sadly was out of stock. Then “Cherry blossom” was on my list which was also out of stock so I tested this one and it instantly lightened up my mood with fresh rose fragrance so picked this one up for rainy season 🙂
So this is my mini TBS sale shopping haul. Have you visited TBS stores yet??? If not, hurry..stock on sale will be over soon 😛 you can shop from their website also here.