My Nykaa Big Sale Shopping Haul
How you doin?? I’m a bit relieved after the drizzling here in Gurgaon, what a relief from hot weather but now it is humid 🙁 but still..better than extremely hot weather off late.
Today I’m really excited to share with you my latest shopping haul from Nykaa.com. There was a big sale on makeup and beauty products (20-30% off on most of the brands) at Nykaa.com, so I have shopped for few products I’ve been longing for past few days (since they were out of stock almost everywhere) and luckily they were in stock at sale time… double bonanza.
I have done shopping at Nykaa before also and have really had a great experience shopping with them. They have delivered my products within a week. Though there was a delay at dispatching the products as they usually dispatch within 24 hrs but this time they couldn’t dispatch the order within 24 hrs and after 48 hrs I’ve received a mail from their team expressing regret for delay. And they have provided a coupon of 100/- INR for my next purchase 🙂 (Nice, isn’t it). Overall I’m satisfied with the site.
The products were indivisually bubble-wrapped and then again bubble wrapped all together.
This is going to be a pic-heavy post. 😀
I have got myself 9 products which almost covered every part of face :P, see for yourself what all I’ve got for myself:
- Lakme 9 To 5 Matte Lip Color – MB1 Coffee Command: Lovely and very gorgeous nude coffee shade.
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Polish – Glam 9: Pretty and pink. Do I need to say more? 🙂
- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Lacquer – #601All that Glitters: Pretty golden shimmer nailpaint.
- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Lacquer – #607 Pink Champagne: Champagne color with glitters. Heavenly color.
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal – Brown: Very pigmented brown. Hoping it will show on my lids. 🙂
- Maybelline The Colossal Kohl Kajal – Turquoise: Didn’t I mention I’m crazy about liners 😛
- Lakme Complexion Care Cream – CC Crème – Beige: Wanted to give it a try after BB creams.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub: I have needed a mild scrub for every alternate day usage. So I have picked up this one as it has good reviews online.
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush – Fresh Coral: Wanted to try cheeky glow (My first blush purchase 😛 yuhooooo!!! ) and I’m all into corals these days 🙂
So that was my sweet little shopping haul. I’m so excited to try these products and will do reviews on them very soon.
Stay tuned and stay happy…
Do not forget to drop your comments. Xoxo…