Mini Reviews: Nature’s Co Cherry Face wash & Red and Green Tea Sunscreen Lotion
Today’s post is again mini reviews on 2 products, both are from herbal brand “The Nature’s Co”. I have order their beauty box 2 months back in which they send product samples. These 2 sample sized product are part of my beauty box.
Their sample sizes were good and lasted me for about 15-20 days. Cherry facewash sample size was 15ml and Red and Green Tea Sunscreen Lotion sample size was 20 ml. Read on to know how I find these products and will I buy full size products.
The Nature’s Co Cherry Facewash:
This is very pretty cherry color gel facewash which has very overpowering and bad medicated smell, nothing like cherries 🙁
Price: 495/- INR for 125 ml. Buy it here.
What I love:
- Consistency is neither too runny nor too thick. It leathers well and pea-size amount is enough to clean your face. See the picture, this is the amount I use to wash my face.
- I usually use oil to remove my eye makeup and then I directly used this facewash a little more than pea-sized amount and it cleaned everything though I took a very tiny amount to repeat if any oil traces left (I prefer to be sure).
- It is not drying to my combination skin but can be little drying to dry-skinned beauties. But perfect for oily skinned beauties.
- Gently massage it for 30 secs (initially I thought it’s too much but when you start massaging your face with it, 30 secs get over pretty soon) and you’ll be pleased with results.
- It’s effective on small breakouts also if you follow 30 sec rule. (though I’m not sure about big breakouts)
- It’s herbal so minimum chemicals.
What I hate:
- Smell. I hate it a lot that though I love this facewash I won’t be able to use it due to its smell.
Final Verdict: 4/5 (-1 for smell, yeah I hate it this much)
Overall I love this product, if you can bear the smell then buy it 🙂 I won’t buy it only because I don’t like its smell.
Price: 445/- INR for 125 ml. Buy it here.
What I Love:
- I love the consistency of the product. It’s more of a watery consistency and feels very light on skin. Oily skinned beauties will love it. Though dry skinned beauties may find it not enough moisturizing.
- It doesn’t make skin sweat and doesn’t ball up like other sunscreens when you top it up with your BB/CC cream or foundation.
- Doesn’t break out my sensitive skin.
What I hate:
- Muddy color 😛 using mud packs are ok cuz I know I’ll wash them off but this doesn’t apply on sunscreens 😛 so i feel like using mud on face when I see this sunscreen.
- Might not survive humid days.
- No mention of SPF. (seriously!! Sunscreen without SPF is a big turn-off).
Final Verdict: 2/5 (-ve for no SPF and being too watery)
I don’t recommend it and won’t repurchase it either. As it does nothing much to skin.