Heylo all, There is so much rave about Maybelline colorShow Glitter mania nailpaints. Everyone is calling them cheapest textured nailpaints available. Overall there are 8 colors available in this range: All that glitters, Dazzling Diva, Pink Champagne, Starry Night, Matinee Mauve, Paparazzi Purple, Bling on the Blue and Red Carpet.
I also got these nailpaints in 3 colors Pink Champagne, All that Glitters and Red Carpet. But off late I was loving other nailpaints and nailarts so I didn’t get a chance to apply these 🙂 Finally Read on to see what I like about these nailpaints.
1. All that Glitters:
It’s a liquid gold in a bottle.. literally.. not very harsh golden it is more of muted golden color with different size golden glitters in it which when applied on nails gives a sandy textured finish.
Single coat also not very sheer but for opaque finish you need to apply minimum 2 coats. And 3 coats give more golden color.
2. Red Carpet:
Red carpet is a pinky red color (if you know what I mean :-|). It has same sized pink glitters in it which also gives sandy finish when applied on nails. It gives little muted glitter look not too overboard glittery finish.
Single coat gives and opaque finish for this color but color is more on pink side than red. When applied 2 coats, it gives proper red color. If you go for 3 coats, it gives deep red color.
1 and 2 coat finish in pictures:
What I like:
- Nice wearable glitter nailpaints which can be wore everywhere even to office.
- Nice color pay-off.
- Sandy textured finish which actually makes them cheapest sandy nailpaints. 🙂
- Wearing time is quite good. Stays put for 4 days without chipping with some house chores.
- When topped with clear top, coat wear time can be increased.
- Not too glittery and glitters don’t shed.
What I don’t like:
- Removing these is a bit pain (but this is same with all glitter nailpaints). But I finally found a remover which makes the job easy (tune in to know about it).
- Some may find staying power a con but at this price i don’t mind it much 🙂
This is my take on these 2 colors from Maybelline ColorShow Glitter Mania Nailpaints.
Here is my NOTD final look:
My nailart is inspired by Maybelline’s nailart photo from there FB page. See the picture I referred for inspiration.
Who says nailart is only for hands. 😛 here is I matched my toes with my fingers 🙂
And last but not the least my favorite nailfie pose 😛
Do you like my attempt? Have you used Maybelline ColorShow Glitter Mania Nailpaints yet? Which one is your favourite? Tell me in comment section.