“When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine…“
A sunrise inspired warm EyeMakeup look I have created… Warm eyemakeup trend has been ruling for past couple of years and i think it is here to stay, the reason because you do not have to do all the math like cool toned shades that which shade will go with which shade. And it is fail-proof. In my opinion everybody can rock warm eyemakeup look. So here I am with a soft warm eyemakeup look which can be worn even in daytime and even to office.
Colourpop Yes Please Palette.
Sugar Twist and Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 black velvet.
Maybelline Magnum barbie mascara.
The body shop Metal Lip Liquid Pink Nickel 025.
How to Achieve Sunrise Inspired Warm EyeMakeup Look:
- First Use “Full Zip” all over the lids including brow bone. This will create a base as well as brighten up the eyes.
- Take “Note to Self” on a big fluffy brush and use it as transition shade which is slightly in and above the crease. Blend well.
- Take “Big Cocktail” on a small fluffy brush and use it in whole crease and on upper part of lid(below the crease) as well. Keep the shade more towards outer part of crease. Blend well with transition shade.
- Next Take shade “Butter Cake” using finger and apply it in center of the lid. Take the big fluffy brush used in step 1(do not take more color on brush) and blend the crease one more time.
- Take “Butter Cake” and apply it in inner corner of eyes as well.
- Tightline eyes with Kajal and apply black Liner with tiny wing.
- Apply Mascara & Fill your Brows.
And It’s Done…Here Are More Images of the Look:
I hope you liked the look. I love this makeup look specially eyes. If you recreate it, do not forget to share how it turned out. Till next time…take care…xoxo.