Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Orange Alert Review & Swatches
I hope your week has started on a good note. Today I’m here to share one of my most worn nailpaints Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Orange Alert.
I have managed to finish 8ml bottle twice so you can imagine how much i love it 🙂
Lets see why I love it so much…
What I like about it:
- Unique burnt orange color which brightens up the hands and feet instantly. (I always get compliments when I’m wearing this on my nails).
- Very affordable. It is 110/- for 8ml.
- Stays put for 4 days and after that starts to fade from tips, so overall I survive a whole week with this on my nails.
- Easy to remove.
- Fast dry time.
- Non-streaky application even on layering.
- Opaque finish 2 coats 🙂
- Toluene & DBP free.
What I don’t like about it:
- I find the brush a bit too long for my medium sized nails.
Here are swatches in different lighting. 🙂
Overall verdict: 4.8/5
Repurchase: yes. This shade and other shades too.
So Ladies this is my verdict about Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel Orange Alert. Have you used this or any other shade from Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel range? What are your thoughts? Leave your comments below…
Till next time…take care…xoxo.